Moms only want the best for their children because they want their children to be the best. This natural instinctive desire of mothers is a feeling moms know too well, celebrity mom Camille Prats included.
Despite her busy schedule, Camille makes sure the health and well-being of her kids are always front and center, explaining “I want to make sure that my kids grow up well and healthy, receiving proper nutrition, sleep, ample amount of playtime and more.”.
Raising kids while pursuing a career can be challenging. But, Camille continues to stretch her limits – and has found the following hacks and habits to make sure her kid is Laking Lamang in Brain, Bones, and Immunity as they grow up well and healthy:
Lamang Sa Brain
1. Encourage your children to be engaged with brain-stimulating activities that make use of strategies for their brain development. “For Nala, I usually prepare exciting games like puzzles and easy-to-understand board games that would help develop her brain activity such as logical thinking and concentration powers.”
Lamang Sa Immunity
2. Give them food that’s high in nutrients such as veggies, fruits, fish, nuts, and the like. She says: “It helps to know the nutritional value of the food you give to your kids to know which ones you should give more and give less of”.
3. Sleep is very important for a strong immunity! A well-rested child means there is a better chance that they are in a good mood to do things that can be educational for them.
Lamang sa Bones
4. Allow them to play and explore! Provide an environment that can help develop gross motor skills like climbing, running, balancing as well as activities to develop creativity and fine motor skills like arts and crafts, coloring, and writing.
Lamang sa All Around Development
5. Give them the right milk to help provide proper nutrition. She says: “There are times when they aren’t in the mood to eat, so giving them a glass of milk will help fill in the nutritional gap”.
Camille acknowledges that daily milk intake plays a major role in the growth of kids, so when it came to choosing the milk brand to give Nala, Camille consulted her pediatrician first. And after much thought, Camille chose Vitaminized Lactum 3+ considering the long-term benefits for her child.
Camille explains, “Sugar is one of the main culprits for almost all kinds of diseases. So, when I found out Lactum 3+‘s new formula has less sucrose now, no doubt I am choosing Lactum 3+ for my child. She may notice a change in taste but I’ll help her transition to the new formula gradually. Nandoon naman ang transition scooping guide sa box or I’ll mix the plain variant with Lactum 3+ Choco. I actually want to try creative ways of helping my child consume it, baka pwede with fruits as a shake”.
Vitaminized Lactum 3+’s new and improved formula has 5x more DHA and 50% Less Sucrose (Sugar) versus its previous formulation. DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that supports brain development during early childhood. Vitaminized Lactum 3+ also has nutrients that help promote bone growth and help strengthen the body’s immune system.
And Camille couldn’t be happier with the results. Camille’s pediatrician assessed Nala to be taller for her age, very sharp, clever, and athletic. Camille shares: “With Vitaminized Lactum 3+ to help ensure her all-Around Development with proper nutrition and stimulation, Nala is growing up to be a well-rounded child who is always curious, ready to explore, and seldom gets sick. Camille adds that Nala, who is turning 5 this year, still enjoys Vitaminized Lactum 3+ and loves the taste of both the plain and choco flavor variants!
Moms everywhere can learn a thing or two from Camille and give kids aged above 3 years old the New and Improved Formula of Vitaminized Lactum 3+ “para Laking Lamang sa all around development (with proper nutrition and stimulation) ng anak mo”.
*Grab great deals on Vitaminized Lactum 3+ via the upcoming Lazada Birthday Sale happening on March 27-29. Moms can get exclusive perks like BUY 2, TAKE 1 deal, free gifts, free learning robot for the top 5 spenders, vouchers, free shipping, and more! Add to cart here: https://bit.ly/362JP0z
Per DOH-FDA CFRR Permit No. 1820 s. 2021 and 2055 s. 2021