Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, has officially kicked off its festive season today, with the introduction of its newest brand ambassador, Kris Aquino.
The prominent celebrity is joining the campaign for the Shopee 11.11 – 12.12 Big Christmas Sale, which promises weeks full of exciting in-app games, a star-studded TV special, and tons of amazing deals and promos.
“Christmas is the biggest holiday in the Philippines, and we are excited to kickstart the celebrations with Kris Aquino as our new brand ambassador,” says Martin Yu, associate director at Shopee Philippines.
“Having Kris Aquino join our Shopee family demonstrates our continuous efforts to reach our long-term vision of making e-commerce for everyone. We want to connect with our Filipino users on a deeper level and help them enjoy the benefits of e-commerce this Christmas season. We will continue to surprise and delight shoppers at the Shopee 11.11 – 12.12 Big Christmas Sale and invite everyone to join in the fun with us,” Yu adds.
As the new brand ambassador, Kris Aquino will be appearing in the following media activities that Shopee has prepared for the campaign:
- Kris Aquino’s highly anticipated on-screen appearances on TV and Shopee Live
- Engaging and entertaining Kris Aquino Tiktok videos on Shopee official account
- Mini-games on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter where users can get the chance to win Shopee vouchers.
- Shopee themed Kris Aquino stickers on Instagram.
What’s in store for you at the Shopee 11.11 – 12.12 Big Christmas Sale?
From October 21 to December 12, shoppers can look forward to exciting games, amazing deals, and big discounts from leading brands.
- Unbeatable Christmas deals on Shopee: Users can enjoy free shipping with ₱0 minimum spend, daily 20% coins cashback on best treats like a Xiaomi 32-inch LED TV, a Dyson Cyclone Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, and Christmas baubles such as decorative ornaments and village nativity sets.
- ₱1 Deals: Consumers can expect ₱1 deals on selected items from various categories such as beauty, fashion, mobile, and stationery products.
- Exclusive deals from leading brands: Users can anticipate up to 70% off on 11.11’s leading brands such as Pampers, Nestle, Vivo, Globe, Havaianas, Unilever Beauty, Abbott, Garnier, realme, and Enfagrow.
Additionally, Closeup, Pond’s, Lifebuoy, Dove, Creamsilk, TRESemmé, Colgate-Palmolive, Comfort, Nivea, ACE, Union Appliances, Kyowa, Patagonia Foods Philippines, Candy Corner, Inspi, Organic Official, Crown, Mikana, Shigetsu, Universal Robina Corporation, GSK – Sensodyne, and Goldriver Management (Beauti Drink Collaskin) will give out amazing deals. Shopee users can also enjoy fantastic promotions from brands like Spyder, SoFab!, Figlia, Herschel, Johnson & Johnson (Aveeno, Johnson’s Baby, Modess, Neutrogena, Listerine), Garnier, Klean Kanteen, Nokia, and Robinson’s Appliances.
To enjoy these deals and promos, download the Shopee app for free via the App Store or Google Play.
Shopee Bayanihan: Pamaskong Pambata
Aside from promotional activities on TV and social media, Kris Aquino is also joining Shopee as the face of its CSR program Shopee Bayanihan: Pamaskong Pambata.
Together, Kris and Shopee will raise funds to support the health, education, and welfare of Filipino youth through a digital charity sale, special live streams with leading brands, and user donations through the Shopee app.
Partner organizations include PGH Medical Foundation, GMA Kapuso Foundation, FundLife, World Vision Philippines, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Mano Amiga, Young Focus Philippines, Save the Children, Project Pearls, Project SMILE, and Kythe Foundation.